Thursday, February 28, 2008

What I did over the weekend...

Yeah, so Cindy drove out from Vancouver on Thursday and stayed over night. We had big plans to do something crafty and end up with a dazzling finished project that would be the envy of all our friends. So what really happened was we kind of sat and looked at images we had downloaded (she brought her laptop) and fave web sites. Then we made some paper crowns, printed out from free dover downloads I photoshopped into crowns, then glued glitter....tah dah! Friday we drove into Portland, shopped at Button Emporium & Art Media. Tryed to cross the river at 4 (bad bad idea) and it took 2 hours to get to Vancouver.....but we did get there in time to hold her grandchildren and make it to dinner & a movie. Saturday we went to great clips and I got my first haircut in more than 10 years ( only $13!!) makes me sooo happy! Then we went to Ikea for meatballs and wicker furniture, walked through a big home store, Craft warehouse.......cripes this is soo boring.
Anyway it was fun and Cindy drove me home on Sunday.....Thanks Cindy!

No comments: